so much Angst yet so little time. wasnt Life meant to be savoured by the day and to be meaningful? but Hope is gone. Faith is drainin away. and only Angst seems to build up actively by the day. my only source of life: my Vitriol.
everyone seems sunken in their pitfalls. everyone is sullen. there aint no warm sunshine smiles on people's face anymore. so where do I get the strength to be up and about? everything that surrounds me wears me down. and if sumone comes to me and tell me they wanna end it, I keep silent. I let them die. I cant be botherd to be the saviour and tell them to value their life and all that bullshit. Im sorry but my heart is filled with apathy and there's nothing I can do about it. so screw it!
the sombre affair of your darkest days arent over...
IM SO FUCKEN TIRED OF TIS SHITTY DAYS!
y do people take control of the situation like they own u? first they take u for granted then they come back crawling to u like ur their only Savior. then they treat u like a best fren they never had, every little thing has to be consulted with u in mind.
"cant u see u r smothering me? holding me too tightly, afraid to lose ur control?", and I smile wryly and walked away, havin the upper hand and the last laugh, never to return to ur side anymore...
oh btw, the mistake u made is to try and take 'possession' of me. major mistake dude. I am Hope not meant to be caged. and people make the same mistakes all over again. damn Im tired of conventions. WAKE UP U MORONS.
-sardonic eletrik blue eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment